CDE Sponsored Budget Course
In this 4 week long online course, you will take control of your financial health by reviewing and analyzing debt, credit, income, expenses, and savings. At the end of this course, you will create a personal budget that will ensure monetary needs and goals, fiscal self-confidence, and peace of mind so that you can be a happy teacher.
How It Works
Who qualifies? You must:
- Be taking the Budget course for the first time
- Have a teaching license in the state of Colorado
- Can not work for the Colorado Department of Education
- Must be a US Citizen
1) Sign up and pay for the course on this CDE Sponsored Budget page.
2) When you complete the course, you will receive a certificate of completion and paperwork to submit to the Colorado Department of Education.
3) CDE will mail you a check for $210!
You will recieve a certificate of completion when you complete the course that you can use towards 45 hours of license renewal in Colorado.
If you would like to purchase a transcript from Adams State University, they charge an additional $165. The adjunct professor will send you that information when you complete the class.