Colorado Department of Education grant is no longer available
Budget: Your Foundation to Personal Financial Success (3 Semester Credits)
* In this 4 week long online course, you will take control of your financial health by reviewing and analyzing debt, credit, income, expenses, and savings. At the end of this course, you will create a personal budget that will ensure monetary needs and goals, fiscal self-confidence, and peace of mind so that you can be a happy teacher.
What are the requirements?
* Colorado licensed teacher
* U.S. Citizen
How does it work?
* Register for the CDE Sponsored Budget class with the link on this page.
* Complete the course and course evaluation.
* Submit paperwork to CDE (the adjunct professor will send this form when the course is completed).
* That's it! CDE will reimburse you $175!
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS UNTIL THE GRANT ENDS. This website page will close when the grant money is gone.